Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 3, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

It's been all about socks this week!

My goal was to have it finished and I only have one thing left to do!  That's put Kirchner Stitch my toe shut!

My goal is to get that done tonight and start the second sock!  it's not perfect.  There is one part i'm not sure i did totally right but it looks ok.


I can see a orange with blue heel/toe.  I can see an all blue.  I can see an all orange.  man do i have a lot of yarn sock.  the decision will be made though if i can actually wear these in my shoes.  I have used Special Diabetic socks for years and I hope this one will past the test!

Have a great Fourth of July!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment