Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 17, 2016

This week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all

I really do not think I did much this week.  Beginning of the week I was working on my socks.  Did not finish them.

Then on Thursday we started the Laura Nelkin Ornaments!  Here is a picture.  I have two rows left!  These are really awesome that you can get one ornament done in a night if you want to.  I was going to finish mine last night, but Abbie crawled on my lap and this is not a project you can do with a cat in your lap!

We have a lot of these kits available.  Laura has great instructional videos that come with every kit!

Here is a picture of mine!  If you are a friend don't look too closely you will be getting some kind of variation of these.................lol


Have a great week and stay cool!  

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment