Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 24, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

I have been working on both my knitting projects and the BOM

I am probably half way done with month 5 of the Elegant Elements BOM!  I am trying to do the easier blocks first so I don't have to think as much...........lol

I also have been working on my knitting project.  I finished one ornament.  I just need to block it.  Then I started the second one which is a different design.  This one is much smaller.  I only have two more rows so it's a real little one.  I think I might be able to get another couple small ones out of the blue.  I will have to see.



Stay cool!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment