Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 31, 2016

This week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all

Sorry I am a little later today with this blog.  I had to spend about 45 minutes at the store this morning packing up the Anita Goodesign trunk show.  If you missed it shame on you!  lol  The prices were awesome!  I know I bought too many............lol

I have been working hard on my knitted snowflakes.  Here is the first set.  It is very true when they say every snow flake is different because two of the three are the same pattern..........lol


I also was working on my Elegant Elements but here's a hint if in doubt look at a video instead of cheating.  You will have to redo pieces..............lol  Ask me how I know!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment