Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 7, 2016

This week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

So what did I do this week?

Hmmmmm.  I started a new Laura Nelkin Ornament, but I didn't get far enough to take a picture.

I worked on Month 5 of the Elegant Elements.  I have one more block to do but I of course left the harder ones for last and my brain hasn't been doing the thing concentration well this week!

I went to the Regatta for about a half hour on Friday.  Here are a couple pictures from the sand sculpture!





See I do other stuff than just store related!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment