Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 14, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all

I finished Month 5 of the Elegant Elements and am really close to finishing Month 6!

I never picked up my knitting all week!  I should be ashamed!

So that is the sum total of my week!  I know boring!

Maybe next week will be more exciting!

Make sure you keep reading your emails so you know what is happening this week!  I'm going to take the week off from blogging!  Nothing new came in and I don't think anyone came in with any finished items. (is that better than saying I didn't check the camera?).  I think we call this the dog days of summer!

Have a great week and talk to you next Sunday!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment