Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, August 28, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Sunday All!

I have not picked up a knitting needle all week!  By the time I get done at work, get to my apartment, and get ready for bed I sit and read or watch tv.  Just don't have the motivation to work on my ornaments

However, during the week I finished month 7 of my Elegant Elements BOM.  Here are just a couple of the blocks I have been working on.


I have put on a quilt on the Avante at the store.  My mom made a new quilt for my brother's house and I need to get it quilted.  Want to do a cool design on it so that's the project for next week and probably the only one!  lol

Hope you are all staying cool!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment