Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 4, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

What did I do this week?

I fought with my Pro Stitcher most of the week.  I blew up a laptop for about 2 hours.  I think I had bad JuJu's in my fingers!

I finally go the Pro Stitcher up and running and finished a huge quilt.  I put another one on.  Also did a quilt at home this morning.  Have a small wall hanging I will do tomorrow.

I started my dog sweater (no I don't have a dog.  I'm adopting one for the project) so maybe I won't fall too behind in this class.

If you have a dog or know a dog and can knit or crochet you should check out the email that will come through tomorrow!  This is going to be a fun class.  The only pre-work is measuring the dog!

My afternoon will be doing computer work and finishing writing the newsletter!

I hope you all have a great Labor Day!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. So much behind-the-scenes work to get the newsletter, blog, website all processed and posted. Congratulations on completing several projects on the Pro Stitcher.

    ReplyDelete