Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 11, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Let's see I didn't take pics of anything I have to tell you about.  You know I have a bad habit of that.........lol

I finished quilting Jane's Quilt that she did for a class sample.  If you made a For Love of Country Quilt let me know I have an awesome digitized design for that quilt!

I did 6 of month 8 blocks for Elegant Elements.

I am working hard on "Em's" (my adopted dog for the month) doggie sweater.  Thank goodness this adoption is just a knitting project and not a dog walking job!  lol

Other than that it's the same old stuff.  Paperwork, computer work begging my computer to charge..........lol

The life of me!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment