Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, September 25, 2016

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy Fall Y'all!

Sorry I had to do that.  Replace Yinz with Y'll if you really want!

I know I promised to finish the dog sweater and have a picture of it.  Yes, well.  I still have one arm hole and the sewing it together today.  Maybe tonight.  Maybe this week. who knows..........lol

I did start a scrubby from Wendy's Wash Knit.  I think everyone will get these for Christmas; including myself..........lol  The gifts I was working on for this year will just be next years.............lol

So If you had not been in the store this week you didn't see my banged up toe.  I think my name should be Grace instead of Jenn............lol  Yes, I broke my toe.  At least most of the bruising is gone.  So if you see me hobbling or breaking the rules and not wearing shoes in the store you will know why!

Hope you are enjoying the weather and have a GREAT week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment