Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fall 2016 Quilters Depot Retreat!

You all know I stink at recording things for posterity with the camera!

So here are the pictures I did take!  Sorry for any blurriness.  My phone was full of Penguin opening night pictures and videos so I didn't have enough room so I had to use the old fashion camera..........lol

Great work to everyone!  The dates have been set.  Prices have not since I have to make a change with the lunch and I'm trying very hard not to raise the price to pay for it.  However, I have three choices.  Subway boxed lunches or going with our caterer that we usually use, or something different from the hotel.  The last two will be more expensive and I am hesitant to do that.

Check out the photos below!











remember you also can be at a Quilters Depot Retreat!  Stay tuned to the November/December newsletter.  I should have prices set and registration open.  Tell your family and friends what you really want for Christmas!  A Spring 2017 Quilters Depot Retreat Reservation!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment