Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 2, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

man i'm tired of the past days of rain!  Hopefully the fall will be dry or rainy so that winter will be dry..............lol

So i promised you pictures of my dog sweater!  Below is a picture of the sweater and then the sweater being modeled by "M".  She's not my dog.  She belongs to our sales associate Kathleen and I just picked her as the one who gets my sweater.  I know neither of my cats would wear it even though they are size of small dogs.............lol



I have given up on this year's current Christmas presents.  They will be next year's.........lol  I found something else that every one will be getting and are much easier and quicker to knit!  

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment