Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 23, 2016

This week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

What happened to the week.

I can't even remember what I did but I know I didn't do one thing crafty!  I had my knitting sitting there but never picked it up.  I didn't get any farther on sewing the BOM together.  Did i show you what i had done already?  I apologize if i have............lol

I hope to get a few more rows done.

i also hope to get knitting on my scrubbies.  Christmas is fast approaching.

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment