Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, October 9, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I have all my fabric cut for the last two months of the Elegant Elements BOM sample.

I hope to finish that during the retreat next weekend.  The rest of the week was trying to decide what to take to retreat.  That is one of the hardest things.  You pack with really good intentions and then you come back and nothing is finished..............lol

Below are the scrubbies that I am making everyone for Christmas.  Different colors and different shapes.  I love these things because I can make one in an evening.  I never do but I could if I tried hard............lol


Just a heads up if you are a local reading this we will be closed Friday, October 14th and Saturday, October 15 for our retreat. We will open on Monday, October 17th @noon!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment