Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 6, 2016

This Week W/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

I am really getting tired of writing these words.

"I didn't do anything crafts this week!"

We are in the midst of changing our POS system so I've been spending alot of hours getting ready for the conversion in December or January.  Paperwork to get that Chip processor.  Software installations.  Lessons starting.  I see no end.

I did get 1.5 scrubbies done.  not near enough!  lol

Hopefully you are being more productive than me!

This will be your only blog this week!  I didn't check the camera and I didn't log in the new fabric.  I will get those 3 bolts in this week!

remember the one with the most stash wins

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment