Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 27, 2016

This week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

I have been busy converting our POS system to a new one so  I have not done anything other than business stuff.

I don't have new stuff for you this week because even though it's being hidden in the supply room I need to wait until I get trained on the new software (starts Tuesday night) to get the new items into both systems.

We hope to convert Thursday, December 8th.  That means please have all purchases made by 5pm on that day!  Even though we will be open for knitting class we will not be doing any sales ater 5pm!  Friday morning we hope to be up and running.  Only a few changes will affect you the customer.  We will now be chip card enabled.  We will be re-doing the rewards.  You will keep your $150 gets a $5 gift card but we are working on a way to keep the fabric rewards. As of this time the company that the new system is with is still working with me to find a way to do this.  So be patient with me and my staff as we get trained and used to the new system!

Hope you have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment