Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, December 18, 2016

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

Hope you all stayed safe yesterday in that ice storm.  Man I'm glad I have an auto starter on my car.  At least it made it easier to chip the ice off!

I am 90% sure we have the new POS system done!  I still have some cleanup issues so tht I have all the important information on you the customers!  However, that's behind the scenes.  We are still learning how to use some of the features but we are getting there!

Stay warm as we head back into the cold.  Wish those 60s had stuck around longer!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment