Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 22, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!


Last week I promised you this picture of what I have done so far on my Elegant Elements.  I really thought I'd get another row done this week but didn't.  so far i like 75% of it.  I'm not sure what i did wrong on the top left corner..........lol  I have no missing blocks so i think it might have been embroidered wrong or i just totally did the wrong block............lol

oh well that will be my big mistake for the quilt!




I also finished one of my two felted clogs.  Hope to start the second tonight.

Have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment