Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 1, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

Enjoy the sunshine.  Sounds like it won't last much beyond today.

I think I have 90% of the new POS system done.  I need to update alot of customer information but other than that the only thing is I cant' seem to do a birthday list.

So if your birthday is in January please come in and tell us so you get your discount; however, there is no email or snail mail going out.  I hope to have this fixed by end of the month for the February people!

I also am almost ready to start putting the Elegant Elements Quilt together again.  I hope by end of January.  Yikes.  I am also starting on Christmas gifts knitted varieties now so maybe i can get stuff done.  I also want to start the felted clogs for the class.

Have you made a pair of these?  I should take a picture of the ones I've done in the past. I love these clogs and if you knit you should come to the class!  Check out our newsletter and here is a picture of the ones Emily did. They are cool if you do the sole a different color.  my next pair will be red soles and blue tops!  Come join us!


!   When: January 12th and 19th @5pm. Cost: $30 + supplies + pattern.  Teacher: Emily Klaczak.


Oops sorry i think that morphed from time w/Jenn to an advertisement!  I do this because I want people to take the class with me!

remember the one with the most stash wins!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment