Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 15, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Hi all!

BRRRRR  it's a tad bit chilly out there this morning.

This weekend was a mini Quilt Retreat for me and two friends at my apartment.  We all had high hopes and did finish stuff but not as much as we all wanted.

i hemmed 4 pairs of pants.  seemed like more but there was only 4.........lol

I am now a little bit over 1/2 way putting my Hoop Sisters Elegant Elements together.  I like it except the top left corner.  not sure if i pieced something wrong or if it's my color choices.  Hopefully in the next few weeks i can get the whole thing done!

I was going to post a picture but my dropbox is not working as i write this blog.  (i'll post next week)!

I also am working on a pair of knitted felted slippers!  didn't take a picture though.

Have a great week!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment