Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 29, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

So I am horrible and I forgot to take pictures of my clogs.  I am half way through the second one.

Hopefully I will be finished by next weekend and I can take pictures.

Nothing else is much new.  Had a few nights off last week so I didn't get anything crafty done at the store.

I know boring.  Why do you read this blog..........hahahahahahahahaha

I don't have much to tell you all week either so this is the only entry for the week!

Remember Knit/Crochet klub is Thursday @5pm!  come finish your clogs or work on whatever you want.  Emily will be there by 530!

So that's it!  Stay warm and safe!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment