Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, January 8, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Happy BRRR Sunday!

At least it's a good day to be inside to watch Steelers and Pens!  Sorry for any of you sitting out for the game............lol

I don't think I'd survive sitting outside for a football game.  I think the arena is too cold!

I didn't do anything again this week.  Not sure how that keeps happening.

Two of my friends and I are having a mini retreat weekend next weekend at my apartment.  I hope to get my Elegant Elements quilt done and hem about 4 pairs of pants.  Is it doable?  We will see!

Stay warm and come buy fabric that will warm you even more!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment