Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 12, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all!

I love the warm weather but it seems like it will be an up and down week again.

I quilted two quilts this week for customers at the store to free up my Sundays some.  I am working on a quilt that mom pieced and will be mine so i'm doing free hand quilting on it. I usually do not do free style but since it's mine i figurd i'd go for it.  That means it's going to be a three week project and i've done 6 bobbins already!  Hopefully only two more bobbins and I will be done.

I also felted my slippers this week.  Not happy with the outcome of the felting, am not sure if it's because of the yarn or something i did.

I also started a knitted t-towel top.  Hopefully I will finish that tonight.  Mom wants me to do a second matching towel and then i need to start on a pair of slippers for a friend.

Have a good week.  Stay warm and dry or cool depending on the day!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment