Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 19, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Hi all

Spring is here!  At least for the week!

I didn't knit this week.  Mr Onyx the cat thinks that if I am home after dark and not at work that means he gets to sit on my arm and lets me do nothing.  I have learned to grab my phone and remote before he does this.  Yes, I could move him, but I feel guilty i leave him alone so much.  Yes, I am aware he's a cat..................lol

I did get two rows sewn on the Elegant Elements.  My goal is to get it done by Saturday.  This weekend is a Stitch N Bitch weekend with two friends/employees. I hope that I can knit all weekend!

That's about it.

remember the one with the most stash win!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment