Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, February 26, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Brrrrrrrrrr what a chilly morning.

Sitting here under a fleece blankie doing my work.  Eventually that snow on my car will melt, but it's a stay in day anyhow.  It's the super bowl Sunday for Nascar Fans.  Nascar Fans understand that statement.  The rest of you probably not...........lol

So what do you do when you are the only male at this month's 3 ladies stitchn and bitchn Girls Night Sewing?  You hide and act cute.  This is Mr Onyx my apartment cat.  He's so tired from guarding Beth last night that he's sleeping deeply on the back of the couch as i write this.



The big news of the week is I finished the piecing on my Elegant Elements BOM!  I now need to pick out my backing since I didn't do it the way I was suppose to and get it quilted.  There are 2 Amish mistakes but overall it turned out pretty well.

Stay warm!

Remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment