Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, March 12, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Ok I admit it I don't think i did ANYTHING this week.

the nights i had off my cat would not let me knit.  So since I have a guilt complex with my furry children I just let him sit on my lap instead of knitting.

We will try again this week!

Stay warm!  Hopefully spring will return before we talk again!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment