Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, June 18, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

Yes I left you all down last week and did not give you any blog posts.

It's the same ole stuff anyhow.  Just working.  Onyx not letting me knit.  Oh wait the Pens REPEATED!  I spent way too much money on tshirts.  Have you checked out our window?

Here is a pic of the wildlife I encountered when I was out walking this week.  I think this little family might have been what made Demon Cat came out the other night at 1:30am...........lol


That's about it!

remember the one with the most stash wins!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment