Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, July 16, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot!

Another boring week in the life of Jenn @Quilters Depot

I long armed two quilts.  One was a rush job and I conned mom into doing the binding and she's not happy with me since it's black binding.  The second was for one of the sales associates.

Next week is a small quilt.  Then two of mine and then one other customer so that's about 4 weeks of quilts to be done.

I haven't touched the embroidery machine which is a bad thing.  I'm never going to get my BOM done!

I did spend too much time on Prime Day!  Here's Onyx investigating his new food stash!





remember the one with the most stash wins!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment