Welcome!

Welcome to Jenn's Quilters Depot Blog!

Welcome and Enjoy!

This is the spot where I will update you on what is new @Quilters Depot. Check out our website http://www.quiltersdepotpa.com/


From pictures of new fabrics to what's going @ the store this is the place to be.

Please register to follow so that everytime I blog you will get notification!

Thanks and happy quilting!

Jenn



Sunday, November 5, 2017

This Week w/Jenn @Quilters Depot

I finished two things this week!

One with the help of Cynthia.   I had to get this project done.  I did the embroidery.  She did the sewing.

You can also make this.  It's going to be a BOM starting in January.  check out the newsletter that comes out on the 15th! And no it won't take you a whole year.  You'll be doing three months at a time!


I also finished a hat I was knitting for a Christmas gift!


So I actually did stuff this week!  Now let's see if I can do the gifts i decided at the last moment to do. Yes to me when all parties are like 10 days earlier than Christmas I need to move my butt!


remember the one with the most stash wins!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment